Funcosil® BETOFIX RM
Versatile, fast repair mortar for repairing concrete in just a few hours. Basic test M1 by RWTH-Aachen.
- Complete concrete repairs in just a few hours.
- Versatile, fast repair mortar, for corrosion protection, can be used as a coarse and fine mortar. No bonding layer required!
- Very easy to use, high yielding. Can be drawn out to seamless, felted and worked over-head.
- Can be applied in any thickness, high tensile strength.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Very low stress and crack-free.
- Binds water quickly, can be coated over after 2-3 hours.
- Frost resistant, can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Can be worked by machine.
Funcosil Betofix RM is a very versatile and reliable, fast repair mortar that has a wide range of applications when repairing concrete:
- Fast concrete repairs on facades
- For repairing superficial damage on concrete, reinforced concrete and light-weight concrete
- Cementitious corrosion protection for reinforcement steel (when modified with Funcosil
- Cementitious Rust Inhibitor)
- Fast setting, cementitious filling mortar for closing broken out areas. No additional bonding layer required!
- Fast setting cementitious filler and felting mortar for closing pipes, pores and unevenness
- For reworking broken off corners and edges and for closing bar spacers, broken out areas and gravel pockets
|Bulk density:||approx. 1.4 kg/dm³|
|Mixing ratio:||5.0 l water to 25 kg of powder |
1.0 l water to 5 kg of powder or
1 part by volume water to 3.5 parts by volume powder
|Gross density of the fresh mortar:||approx. 1.5 kg/dm³|
|Working time:||at 10 °C approx. 40 min. |
at 20 °C approx. 20 min.
|Working temperature:||+5 °C to +25 °C|
|Commencement of setting:||approx. 60 min.|
|Compressive strength:||after 3 h: approx. 3 N/mm² |
after 24 h: approx 6 N/mm²
after 28 days: > 15 N/mm²
|Adhesive pull strength:||7 days: 0.7 to 1.0 N/mm² |
28 days: 1.0 to 3.0 N/mm²
(depending on substrate) Basic test: loading class M1