Light weight Epoxy Based Repair Mortar.
As a repair mortar on concrete, stone, mortar, render and timber. Internal and external applications.
- Lightweight for vertical and overhead work.
Good mechanical properties:
- High build layers.
- Can be applied in damp conditions.
- Good performance and durability.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Excellent bond to most construction materials.
- Good water resistance.
- Negligible shrinkage.
- Cures in damp and wet conditions.
- Non corrosive to steel.
- Factory batched for quality control.
- Vapour proof.
- Solvent free.
- Low odour.
- User friendly.
- Suitable for contact with potable water.
- Approved for potable water contact.
Technical Data (typical):
- Colour: Light grey (mixed)
- Density: 0.67 kg/litre
- Application temperatures: +5°C min - +25°C max (substrate and ambient)
- Application 6.0 mm minimum
- Thickness: 75.0 mm maximum
- Compressive strength gain guide (N/mm2)
- Flexural strength:17 N/mm2 @ 20°C
- Tensile strength: 8 N/mm2 @ 20°C
- Bond strength: Concrete: typically 3.0 N/mm2 (with primer) (concrete failure)
- Shrinkage: Negligible
- Pot life: