Acrylic-polymer modified high-build structural repair mortar.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, low-density structural repair mortar which allows speedier completion of work
- High-build properties – up to 100 mm vertically and 75 mm in a soffit repair, without formwork
- Compatibility with concrete greater than 30 N/mm2
- Unique shrinkage compensation system provides long-term dimensional stability. Less than 0.02% shrinkage at 28 days
- Contains fibres and spray dried acrylic polymer
- Low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Easy to apply, with excellent application properties
- Complies with Department of Transport Departmental Standard BD 27/86
- Agrément approved as part of the weber.cem Concrete Repair System
All test results were obtained at 20°C, unless otherwise stated. 2.55 litres of water per 20 kg bag
- Compressive strength* 7 days 25 N/mm2 28 days 40 N/mm2
- Flexural strength 28 days 5.3 N/mm2
- Tensile strength 28 days 3.3 N/mm2
- Dynamic modulus of elasticity 28 days 15.0 kN/mm2
- Drying shrinkage (25 x 25 x 285 mm prisms) 28 days < 200 microstrain 25°C, 50% RH
- Carbon dioxide barrier, equivalent concrete 250 mm thickness at 10 mm (Taywood method)
- Water absorption ISAT (BS 1881-208:1996) 10 min. 0.02 ml/m2/sec
- Fresh wet density > 1500 kg/m3
- Working time 30 – 45 minutes
* Value obtained in laboratory conditions.
Achievement at 28 days strength is dependent on site conditions, water addition and application technique.
Typically, compressive strength will vary between 35 and 45 N/mm2 at 28 days