High-build, flexible, anti-carbonation coating for external surfaces.
Weber.cote flexible is a water-based, high-build, breathable and protective coating with elastomeric properties for exposed concrete and other surfaces.
Weber.cote flexible is suitable for:
- Most external building surfaces except metals, plastics or common Fletton bricks
- Application to soffit, vertical and sloping concrete surfaces
- Car park and balcony soffits
Weber.cote flexible should not be used on water-retaining structures or in situations where 'ponding' of water may occur.
Feature & Benefits:
- Fast-drying, enabling 2-coat application on the same day
- Will bridge static hairline cracks
- Excellent anti-carbonation coating
- Breathable – allows water vapour diffusion
- High-build, resilient coating with excellent opacity
- Available in a range of colours with good colour retention
- Durable – life expectancy in excess of 10 years
Volume solids 53%
Specific gravity 1.5 kg/litre
Carbon dioxide resistance > 100 metre air layer thickness (Taywood method)
Equivalent thickness of 30 N/mm2 concrete cover > 250 mm
Water vapour diffusion < 2 metre air layer thickness (Taywood method)
Static crack bridging 0.6 – 0.9 mm at 23°C (pr EN 1062-7 method A)
Long term weathering tests in progress, consult Weber for results
Weber.cote Flexible / Anti-carbonation coatings
Concrete Renovations - Concrete Repair Specialists